Saturday, August 21, 2010

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog!!! This will be a way for people to view my items that are for sale! I have tons of items to post. let me know if you are interested in anything. I also can custom make anything if you need certain colors or sizes or styles. I can ship things anywhere, but I will charge you for the shipping! Thanks for checking me out!!!

Soon to come: Purses, watch bands, watch faces (for adults and children!!!), brag books, scrapbook pages, jewelry, photography sessions, notebooks, Hairbows, and much more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I am so excited for this I can't wait to see what you post on here. I'm excited you are doing photography maybe we should have you do our family pictures for christmas cards this year. BTW I miss you and want to see you. Maddux needs to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete