Sunday, May 15, 2011

Purses!!!

Im finally getting around to posting pictures! but once I got going my camera battery died! So more is coming!!!






Pink and brown plaid!














Black and white butterfly!














Inside of all purses are very similar.






2 medium pockets on the front and back


2 small pockets on each of the small sides for pencils, pens, chapstick, lip gloss, or any other small items that you normally lose at the bottom of your bag!








Red and Black!









Let me know if you are interested in any of these. I have many more styles. I am also willing to custom make any purse style. These also work great as scripture bags. I usually sale these for $20-$25, but to get things started, I am selling them all for $15! If you need a new bag leave me a comment, e-mail me (schnick@techrw.com), or give me a call or text (801)698-9298!



And for all Idaho customers, I will be in rexburg for most of the summer starting in June! Also look for me in Menan for the forth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment