Sunday, May 22, 2011

Watches, Rings, and Bracelets!!!

Hello all, Hope all is well. I wanted to get another post in before I get my gallbladder removed. I will probably be down for a couple days, and then I have to hurry and finish my last week of work before summer vacation! YAY!!!For all my Utah followers, I will be going to Idaho for the summer, but I will be back and forth a few times over the summer, so feel free to still order items from me!




Watch Faces! $13.00




Watch Bands! On sale for $10 (were $12)



Pink Bands!!!




Red Bands!!!



Green Bands!!!



Blue Bands!!!



Multi Color Bands!!!



Wood/Natural Bands!!!



Clear Bands!!!



Black and White Bands!!!




Bracelets! On sale for $7 (were $9)



Regular Bracelets!!!



Flat discs Bracelets!!!



Pretty Bracelets!!! (didn't know what else to call them:P)



Charm Bracelets!!!


Rings!!! On sale for $4 (was $6)



Toe Rings!!!



Rings!!!




I have Many more of these Items. especially Watch bands! I have over 100 of them, but this post would have been super long if I had pictured all of them. So I just pictured some of my favorites. If you are interested in any of these items feel free to e-mail me (
schnick@techrw.com), give me a call(801-698-9298) or leave me a comment on here and I will contact you!




I am still planning on being in Menan ID. for the fourth of July, so look for me there!

1 comment:

  1. I sen thtis in an email but you are no reply so this is a reply from your comment you left me on my sick post. I seriously was terrified I would be a bad mom because of it but I did pretty good for my first time having to deal with it. Cuz I just love that little man so much

    ReplyDelete